Fri, Mar 18|
Virgo Full Moon Ceremony on IG live
Harness the power of Moon Magic!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2022, 2:00 PM HST
About the event
On the 18th of April, the moon goes full in the sign of Virgo at 27 degrees, trining Pluto in Capricorn. At the tail end of Pisces season, we can benefit from the soft, sensitive energies before charging into Aries season’s fiery, action packed essence. This is a moment of pause before deciding how to take action on all the realizations we’ve had.
This moon is about feeling whole in ourselves. It brings us back to our root truths. We should sit with yourselves, with our present feelings, and approach ourselves with support. This is a time to look at transformation in a new way. Transformation here can mean, not changing ourselves but returning home to ourselves. Transforming our beliefs that we need to fit a mould towards believing that we are already awesome and enough. Transforming our inner world into a peaceful loving place where we accept our authenticity, with love and affection. It is time to admit what we have been denying or drop what we have been forcing! Cultivate a safe space for yourself to sit and connect with your POWER. The power that comes from shining your unique light into the world. Even if that means losing friends, a job, or anything else that attaches you to and “identity” that is out of alignment.
There may be some heartache woven into this experience. It is not always easy to face the truth. Find the courage to admit things to yourself and everything else will fall into place. It will be easier to express yourself to the world once you have fully given yourself permission to do so towards yourself!
✨Some journal prompts for this moon:
- Which daily experiences feel out of alignment? How can I adjust them?
- Where am I forcing things in my life?
- Which emotions am I judging myself for feeling?
- What spiritual teachings inspire me? How can I embody them more?
- What is something I can physically DO that will give more safety to this world and show who I am? (gardening, volunteering, art, cleaning/organizing, helping someone in need)
✨For this moon you will need:
- quartz- clears energy
- black tourmaline- protection & safety
- red jasper- grounding & safety
- tiger eye- empowerment & courage
- frankincense- grounding & divine
- cedar wood- grounding & divine